- This plant is Gensenta’s third production facility, is completed in October 2003 and is one of the most "state of the art" production facilities in Turkey. In this plant, antibiotics other than the penicillins and cephalosporins, corticosteroids, cardiovascular agents, antiinflammatory agents, gastrointestinal agents and agents belonging to other therapeutic groups are manufactured.
- Plant III has been inspected and approved by Federal Ministry of Health (Germany) in 2005.
- This plant has been inspected and approved by FDA in November 2006. It has been awarded the Environment Management System Certificate in the scope of ISO 14001 Standards by the British Management Systems Organization BSI in 2007.
- As a result of MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency) inspections conducted in May 2008, Plant III received the Certificate of GMP Compliance of a Manufacturer from the British Ministry of Health.
- In April 2009, this plant has been awarded the OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Certificate which was presented by the British Management Systems Organization BSI. Plant III has been inspected and approved by State Republic of Latvia Agency of Medicines in June 2009.
In Plant III, liquid ampoules for injection, liquid vials for injection, freeze-dried ampoules, freeze-dried vials, dry powders for suspension, tablets, film-coated tablets and hard gelatine capsules are produced.